Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fourth Tuesday

I had a good time at the writers' Fourth Tuesday meeting last night. Fourth Tuesday is an informal writers' meeting established by Michael Kalmbach, facilitator of the Rochester Library Writers Group. It meets in various coffee houses and is open to any writer. There is no structure, just whatever comes up. My husband is starting to call it, "Rochester's answer to the Algonquin Club." It's amazing how many fertile "word drops" (as one of our group says) can happen in what is ostensibly an informal conversation.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun, Joan! I'm glad that it's taken off--so many good conversations between writers. For others who are interested, contact me at http://mikekalmbach.com to get signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have fun, always, but more than that, I come back energized about writing.

    ReplyDelete